Review: Burt's Bees Original Lip Balm Tin


Almost done!

What they say: Give your lips the soothing feeling they deserve. This natural lip balm is loaded with coconut and sunflower oils, rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, to nourish, condition and soften lips. Beeswax seals in hydration. We've even added peppermint oil for a refreshing tingle. No wonder it is our most popular product.
http://www.burtsbees.ca/natural-products/lips-lip-balms/beeswax-lip-balm-tin.html

What I say: My HG Product! I love the texture, the moisturizing formula, the minty sting, and just everything about it!

Lip Balm Ratings
Moisturizing: 10/10
Scent/Taste: 5/5
Packaging: 3/5
Longevity: 5/5
Value: 5/5

Overall: 28/30 A+

I would absolutely recommend this product. I have so many backups of this and I will always repurchase. Better than blistex, soft lips and all other lip balms I've tried. The only thing I didn't like was the packaging of the tin, but that's my fault and I've bought the twist up tubes for my backups.


Bare Lips

Lips w/Burt's Bees Lip Balm Tin

Do you guys like Burt's Bees? What are your thoughts about lip balms in tins?

Comments

Popular Posts