Review: ELF Hypershine Gloss in Bubblegum




What they say: Hyper, glass-like shine infused with micro-mirror technology to reflect light. Smoothes lips on contact with a conditioning shine that lasts for hours. Create that natural lip stain of color that's sheer, subtle and beautiful!

What I say: The gloss is definitely sheer, and subtle but buildable, there's no lip stain at all. On my lips it has the faintest color of pink, but if I pump a lot of lipgloss out, it can make my lips a lighter pink. It's a thicker consistency for a lipgloss. Quite shiny but I don't find it conditions the lips. I love the twist pump though!

Lip Gloss Ratings
Color: 4/5
Shine: 3/5
Scent/Taste: 1/5
Packaging: 5/5
Longevity: 3/5
Value: 5/5

Overall: 21/30 C

It's an okay product. I remember loving the hypershine before, and I was so excited to open up this one. I've only had it for 9 months but it's really sticky and smells bad. Not sure if it's just  this one that has bad taste and smell. It's definitely a cheap lipgloss ($1) that will do it's job, but nothing spectacular.


Bare Lips


Lips with ELF Hypershine Gloss in Bubblegum

Comments

Popular Posts