Skate America + Nordstrom Haul

Last weekend, I went down to Seattle with my parents to watch Skate America. It's the first competition in the Grand Prix Series for figure skating. I use to be a competitive figure skater so having this competition so close by was a must see.

I met Christina Gao!

ShoWare Center in Kent Washington

Men's Freeskate

So afterwards, we went shopping in the states because that's the best thing to do when you live in Canada. Everything is so much cheaper across the boarder!

At Nordstrom I picked up
-Pink Blazer
-Joe's Jeans in this burgundy/purple color
-Oatmeal loose tank
-Burgundy flowy dress shirt

I've been wanting to buy this for the longest time but it's $45 in Canada! In the states it's only $38 so I had to have it. I love it so far!

What are some things you guys recently picked up for fall/winter? Also, does anyone else follow figure skating?

Comments

Popular Posts