Eye Products Collection

This is the final installment of my collections posts. This includes all my liners, shadows, mascaras and eye products. Enjoy!

Eyeshadow Palettes: UD Ammo, Too Faced Romantic Eye, UD Naked, Tarina Taratino in Magical

Other eyeshadows: MAC, Benefit, Lancome, Covergirl, Rimmel, Almay, E.L.F.

Mascaras: Rimmel, Benefit BadGal, Lancome Hypnose
Backup: Urban Decay Big Fatty, Maybelline GreatLash

Eyeliners: Just an assortment of drugstore eyeliners. Plus Tarina Taratino and Urban Decay

Randoms: MAC Paint pot, Brow gel+powder, Gel liner, UDPP, Lash curler, Too Faced Cream Eyeshadow

I definitely buy more eye shadows than I can possibly use! There's going to be a no shadow ban until I use something up. What are your favorite eye products? Any of my items are your holy grails?

Comments

Popular Posts