Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick in Skinny Dip Review


Sleek Black Packaging

A nude-cream pink color

What they say:  Our flattering silk finish lipsticks are sheer and buildable, so you can customize your look. It has the feeling of gloss...but it's not sticky.

What I say: This color looked so boring in the tube but it's my holy grail MLBB shade. It looks like a silky sheen finish, but when you put it on your lips, it's very glossy! At first there was no scent or taste but after about 9 months now, there's a slight taste of goat milk (?) but it's not too bad. It has really great pigmentation to make my red lips look nude.




Lip Stick Ratings
Pigmentation/Color: 10/10
Scent/Taste: 4/5
Packaging: 5/5
Longevity: 4/5
Value: 4/5
Overall: 27/30 A


I absolutely love this lipstick! At $23, it's not a cheap buy. But the quality is definitely better than the drugstore lipsticks I've tried. I would definitely recommend this to try out!

Comments

Popular Posts