Review: Lancome Color Focus Duo in Round Midnight 302







*excuse how dusty it is, but it's really hard to clean off*

Mine is a sample size of the Lancome Color Focus Duo. The shade is in 302 Round Midnight.
It features a pretty blue based pink and a silveryish grey. Both colors are cool toned and slightly frosty, but no glittery. They have no problem with pigmentation

Here are the swatches on my hands.

My Opinion
Overall, the colors are really beautiful. But I don't like the Lancome formulas. I'm used to Too Faced or Urban Decay shadows and they are very soft and creamy. This one is very hard and I feel like I have to really dig into it.

I rarely see pinks that look good on the eye (not like you have red eye), so if you are looking to branch out from neutrals, this set has some interesting colors. But I'm not personally a fan of hard textured eyeshadow, so I will be passing on Lancome shadows in the future.


Eyeshadow Ratings
Formula          6/10
Pigmentation  8/10
Colors              5/5
Packaging       4/5
Overall         23/30 B

Comments

Popular Posts