[Travel]: Trip to Las Vegas

Hi Lovelies!

I just came back from a 5 day vacation to Las Vegas with my boyfriend and it was so much fun! It's so exciting to travel and explore a new place. I can't wait to do my exchange term in Hong Kong University later this year!

We had lots to eat, and lots of fun gambling on penny slots!

Here are some random photos I'd like to share!

Inside Bellagio

View of the Strip

Inside Caesar's Palace

Aria's Zarkana

Inside Wynn


Makeup wise, I was pretty simple everyday with a wash of color and some mascara. But for going out at night, I piled on quite a bit of eyeshadow. Unfortunately it didn't quite show up (as usual), but I was quite happy with how it turned out. See picture below. All eyeshadows were from the Naked palette.  


I picked up two things from Sephora on the trip and I will do a haul post soon. What are your summer vacation plans?! Have you been to Vegas before? I'd love to hear about it.

Comments

Popular Posts