[Travel] Second Week in Hong Kong

It's that time of the week again where I wrap up what I've done for the past 7 days!

This week, it was all about settling in and really making a "home" for myself. I went out to eat at real restaurants instead of the hospital canteen. I also went to IKEA and finally bought some pots and other home goods!

I also got this set of candles in a tea cup will show pics soon!

Some travel highlights.

Avenue of Stars

This time I met up with my UBC friends that are attending CitiU and CUHK and explored the avenue of stars a second time. But this time, we actually found the Bruce Lee statute!

Waiting for the nice pictures from my friend but here are mine!

Trying to find dinner! Always a struggle

Just being tourists

Copying every statue we see

Ladies Market- Mong Kok

When I packed to go to Hong Kong, I didn't bring that much because I thought I would buy a lot. But I haven't found anything cheap!! I knew I had to buy something from ladies market. I bought this one purse which was 140hkd around $20cad. Not the cheapest but I thought it looked good and the quality was actually decent!

Just taking photos with this random model that everyone was taking photos of.

Look at all the people and signs!

Entering ladies market

Eating at a super local restaurant in an alley!


Ocean Park

And the best adventure this weeeekkk? OCEAN PARK!!!

Girls day at ocean park!

So many sting rays in the aquarium

There were tons of sharks in that big tank

I got completely scared by this alligator. I was about to crawl into the cave and I saw a freakin alligator!!! But it wasn't real haha. I screamed very loud though

PANDA! Found it :)

Beautiful view from the cable car ride

Pretty girls!

Absolutely soaking after a log ride. 

Ocean park had an assortment of rides as well as elements of a zoo. I would definitely recommend it as a day adventure! We spent 7 hours there and it still wasn't enough time. 

That's all for last week. I'm heading to Macau tomorrow so a new post coming soon!

Comments

Popular Posts