Tarte Maracuja Oil Lipglosses

Today I will be reviewing the Tarte Maracuja Oil Lipoglosses that came in the holiday Tarte of Giving Set.

The set was $72 CAD and included an eyeshadow palette, 8 lipglosses, and a variety of other deluxe samples. I thought it was really great value and I will try to show you the swatches of all the lipglosses as I use them. I gave one away to a friend but stay tuned to see 7 swatches!

Side note: Americans get the set for $59 which is such a crazy difference!


Doe foot applicator. Sponge tip but it's firm

Each lip gloss contains .059oz (1.7mL) of product and has a gorgeous packaging with a gold colored cap. The applicator is nice to use. There is a tingling minty feel. The texture is a bit thicker but I don't find it sticky.  The pigmentation is medium

However, I hate how I can't get all the product out. I'm almost done one of the lipglosses but I can see there's lots of products left in the rub.

Swatches

Swatch on white paper to show true color

Swatch on skin




Tarte Viv: Light strawberry pink with coral undertone. Slight shimmer
Tarte Lizzy: Bright pink with a bit of fuschia. Slight shimmer

Viv is a great every day color that I've been wearing in January and I also like Lizzy for a bit more color

Wow I can't believe the last post about these lipglosses were from February. I meant to swatch them all one after another but whoops. It's because I like to blog about things I'm currently using so during the past few months I haven't been using these lipglosses. Does that make sense at all?

So this came from the Tarte of Giving set and there was a total of 8 lipglosses. I will share swatches for the Spence and John today.Each lip gloss contains .059oz (1.7mL) of product.

These are minty smelling and slightly tingly on the lips. I don't find them to be too sticky! The color pay off is probably medium intensity.


Doe foot applicator.

Swatches


Swatch on skin



Tarte Spence: Bubblegum pink with slight shimmer
Tarte John: Bright red with a hint of purple

The color difference is much bigger in real life. Spence is one of those every day lip glosses that just adds a hint of pink but your natural lipo color shows through. John has quite a bit of color and you would definitely need a mirror for application. It's a nice bright red that's wearable during the day.

Comments

Popular Posts