Cheek Products Collection

I'm in the process of going through all my collections to see what I want to use up, what I might want to through away and at the same time, taking photos for the collection posts!



Today is my cheek products, these are my blushes, bronzers, highlighters. I only recently started getting blushes because my cheeks are quite red naturally. The packaging for blushes are usually so pretty but I do find that most colors look the same once it's applied. So, I definitely want to work through some of my blushes and only buy a few new ones per year.

See my lips collection - here
See my nail collection - here


These are my highlighters. I want to get a new powder highlight as I find the liquid/cream ones still hard to work with with a brush.

Benefit Wattsap, MAC Whisper of Gilt, Benefit High Beam

These are my bronzers. I have two for contouring, and one that's shimmery

Benefit Hoola, Buxom Hot Escapes-Tahiti, Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil

Here are my blushes that are at least one year old.

MAC Launch Away, Tarina Taratino Parsol, Benefit Bella Bamba, ELF Studio Blush

Here are blushes I've gotten in the past year.

The Balm Hot Mama, The Balm Instain, Tarte Memorable, Tarte Cheek Stain, Bare Minerals Blush in The One

My Ideal Collection

Current # of Highlighters: 3
Current # of Bronzers: 3
Current # of Blushes: 9

I actually don't have a lot of cheek products at all but this is an area that I don't really experiment in. I just want one contouring bronzer, one shimmery bronzer, one highlighter and a couple of blushes. I don't really find that changing the color of the blush changes my look so I always get suckered into buying things because of cute packaging haha.

My ideal collection would be
# of Highlighters: 2
# of Bronzers: 2
# of Blushes: 4

Do you find changing the color of your blush changes your look? Tell me about it! I'm very curious haha.



Comments

Popular Posts