Pink Lipsticks for Pigmented Lips

My lips are naturally pigmented so it`s really difficult for me to find pink lipsticks that show up on my skin but doesn`t wash me out. If you have the same problem, check out these three lipsticks and I hope you`ll add a baby pink lipstick to your collection!

1) MAC Lipstick in Speed Dial
2) Rimmel London Lasting Finish in Pink Champagne
3) Urban Decay Lipstick in Lovechild

L to R: Speed Dial, Pink Champagne, Lovechild

The MAC lipstick has more of a red undertone and gives off a MLBB effect. The Rimmel one is definitely more of a barbie pink as it`s quite light. I absolutely adore wearing the Urban Decay one because of the finish. It actually feels very sheer even though the color is pigmented. The layer of color is thin and I love the way it looks on my lips. 

My preferences would be Urban Decay > MAC > Rimmel

What's your go to pink lipstick? And what brand has your favorite lipstick formula?

Comments

Popular Posts