Wet n Wild Matte Lipstick in Just Peachy 903C


Wet n Wild Megalast Matte Lipstick in Just Peachy 903C

I remember picking up this lipstick in a Target store when I went to California. Everything was so cheap so I just wanted to try a bunch of random things. I don't have any matte or peach lipsticks in my collection so I thought this would be perfect.

First off, the packaging kind of broke, it's hard to twist up the lipstick and the lipstick actually falls out of the packaging. So I have 3 separate parts of the lipstick.


The color is beautiful and pigmented. As you can see with the swatch below, it's very true to color.


The problem is the formula. It's very drying, as expected with a matte lipstick. But it also makes your chapped lips so much more pronounced. I would think my lips are smooth and I put this on and I see all the imperfections. It also sinks into all of your lines.


There was no real scent or taste which was nice for a drugstore lipstick. But the drying formula and how it accentuates my lines and dried lips makes this a no go! I do not recommend this unless you have absolutely flawless lips. The color is so pretty but I think I will have to chuck this one out :( 

Lip Stick Ratings

Pigmentation/Color: 4/5
Formula: 1/5
Scent/Taste: 4/5
Packaging: 2/5
Longevity: 3/5
Value: 4/5

Overall: 18/30 C-

What are your experiences with matte lipsticks? What are your favorite/least favorite products from Wet n' Wild?

Comments

Popular Posts