What I'm Wearing #1

I'm really interested in what people use on a daily basis. For me I want to trim down my collection so I can buy some new things in the summer. Here's what I'm going to be wearing in February on a daily basis.


Face Products

1) Garnier Skin Renew Awakening Face Massager: Using this as a base

2) Stila Tinted Moisturizer: This has a dewy finish

3) ELF Under Eye Concealer: I just got this, and so far I don't really like it. It's light coverage and the highlighter side is all glittery.

4) ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer in Warm Tan: As you can see, I've hit pan on this. I had this for many years so I want to actually finish it! It's a nice bronzer with a bit of sheen, definitely not matte.

No Makeup on at all. Yikes :(

With the Face Products (Excuse my bad hair day)

Eye Products

1) Rimmel Extra Super Lash: I like the dramatic effect this mascara gives, but recently it's been slightly clumpy.

2) Too Faced Lock Down Cream Eyeshadow in Jail Bait: This is the perfect color (shimmery light pink) for an all over the lid base. Doubles as an eye primer. I'm planning on using this everyday and alternating the crease color between the shadows I have.

3) Wet n Wild Kohl Brow-Eyeliner:  A basic black eyeliner. I've had this for a long time so I want to finish.

4) Almay Intense i-Color Trio for Browns: As you can see, I've had this for forever as well. I only have one color left which is a coppery-brown.

5) Lancome Color Focus Duo in Round Midnight: Two colors I can use in the crease.

With all the eye makeup on. I chose to use the Almay brown in the crease.

Close up of the eyeshadow

Lip Products
Keeping it simple for lips

1) Stila Lip Glaze in Black Cherry: Part of All is Bright set. Dark plummy shade.

2) Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia: A moisturizing lip balm in a similar shade.

With lip products 


Comparison of Beginning to End


What items do you currently use? Do you enjoy reading these kind of posts?
First time showing my completely unmade face, kind of nerve wracking!

Comments

Popular Posts