Korres Quercetin & Oak Anti-Aging Primer


I've been using the Korres Quercetin & Oak Anti-Aging Primer and I quite like it. It's actually the first primer I've ever had. I don't feel like it actually prolongs the wear but it makes my face feel nice and smooth. Sometimes I wear just the primer and I feel more put together already!



It looks like quercetin has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. Sounds pretty good for the skin!

I usually just put on makeup for special events or if for everyday I don't really care if it fades. So my check list for a good primer is
-does not break me out
-smooths my skin
-smells pleasant

And this primer fits all those criteria! I would definitely recommend it except for it's pretty steep price tag.


Korres Wishlist

Sephora has some always value sets that are a great way to test out the products. And my birthday is coming up so time to make those wishlists!

1) Goddess Glow Collection $39 On Sale
-Mattifying Face Primer
-Bronzer
-Setting Powder


2) Autumn Sunset Color Collection
-Blush
-Illuminating Powder
-Lip Butter Glaze
-Querectin & Oak Primer

Have you guys used Korres makeup? What are your recommendations?


Comments

Popular Posts