[Travel] Day Trip to Bellis Fair + Haul

After studying for my three midterms last week, I needed a break! So my boyfriend and I went down to the states to do some shopping this weekend. Everything is so much cheaper across the border and living in Vancouver, we are only an hour drives away.

We went to Bellis Fair in Bellingham and I had certain things on my shopping list to get.

We had a super unhealthy eating day starting off with 20 piece Chicken McNuggets at McDonalds. Then we went to Red Robin for a lunch/snack. We got an appy full of fries, an icecream sundae, a beer, and a lemonade.


The funniest thing we did was spontaneously decide to watch a movie because admission was only $3.50! It's usually $12 or so here in Vancouver.


As for my haul here's what I got from Target! They are actually all basic, but I'm glad I stuck to the game plan.

1) Dove Dry Shampoo
2) Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover
3) Maybelline Expert Eyes Makeup Remover
4) Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
5) ELF Makeup Remover Cloths: I liked this so much from my ELF haul I wanted to grab a back up

As for clothing, I got a pair of jeggings from A&F and a full outfit for Grad Night coming up from F21. I decided not to post the picture of the dress yet but I bought a cute belt + statement necklace to match.

What are your recent purchases? Do you believe in the "you can only wear a dress once" rule?

Comments

Popular Posts