What's In My Travel Makeup Bag



Hi Everyone! I'm back! I just finished three weeks of studying for finals and didn't get a chance to blog, sorry! But I'm off to Vegas tomorrow to relax after finals and to have a belated birthday celebration. I thought this would be the perfect chance to show you what I pack when I go traveling.


Face


Foundation: Urban decay Naked Skin

Concealer: NYC (i'm on the hunt for a good concealer Vegas!)

Bronzer: Too Faced Mini Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil

Blush: Benefit Bella Bamba

Highlighter: Benefit High Beam


Eyes


Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 in  Zero, Rimmel Spark it up in Black Gold

Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Palette

Mascara: Lancome Hypnose Waterproof, Benefit Badgal Lash

Brows: Bombay Browbar Pomade and Powder


Lips


Lipstick: MAC Creamsheen in Style Curve

Lipgloss: MAC Get Rich Quick, Stila in Splendor, MAC Mall Madness

Lip Balm: Original Burt's Bees

Makeup Wipes: ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths


I really trust Too Faced, Urban Decay, and Benefit for getting the job done right. What are some of your most trusted products or brands?

Comments

Popular Posts