Benefit Cosmetics Roundup 2015


Benefit Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands! It definitely was the first High End brand that I purchased makeup from. I originally wrote a round up post back in 2012 and I wanted to update it with some more reviews and new wishlist items.

Here are the products that I have in my current collection: Hoola Bronzer, Bella Bamba Blush, Eyeshadow in Fawn over you, They're Real Mascara, and Watt's Up.


I still love my Bella Bamba blush and it's always my pick when I go traveling because it contains a brush. The color is beautiful and can surprisingly work to contour and define if I put it below my cheek bones. My Hoola bronzer is in my items that I want to use up this year, and I'm so excited to have hit pan! I wasn't wowed by this before but now I love it for contouring.


Fawn Over You remains a classic eyeshadow but I haven't used it as much since I tend to stick to palettes. I LOVE They're Real Mascara, this is my second tube. It seriously makes your lashes so long! Watt's Up is a beautiful cream highlighter but it does take a bit more time to apply so I've been neglecting it.

See Full Reviews of Benefit Products I've Written About:







What's On My Wishlist

I just realized I have not bought any new Benefit items for a while. I've been trying to use up some items in my collection but here's what I've been eyeing!
Fake Up Concealer- A hydrating under eye concealer

Rollerlash Mascara- The mascara that everyone's been talking about!

Lollibalm- A sheer tinted lip balm in a beautiful lilac

What's your favorite item from Benefit? Or what have you been wanting to try out?

Comments

Popular Posts