Haul: Toronto Winners and Shoppers Drug Mart

Hi everyone! Sorry about the lack of posts, I was out of town for some conferences and exploring Toronto. Surprisingly I didn't do much shopping, I've been trying to cut back. But I did stroll into Winners in Toronto and picked up three things. I'm liking them all so far, and will post up reviews once I've used them more!


1) Garnier Skin Renew Massaging Lotion $6.99
2) Too Faced Lockdown Cream Eyeshadow in Jailbait $6.99
3) Korres Antiageing Primer $9.99

The second Haul is from Shoppers Drug Mart. My credit card gives back rewards and I finally redeemed it for a gift card to Shoppers.

Took me a long time in the store looking at every brand but this is what I came home with.


Essie turquoise & caicos $8.99
-to replace my Eyeko Vintage polish I had to throw away this summer

Essie nothing else metals $8.99
-a beautiful unique color that i just wanted to try. these are my first 2 essie nail polsihes!

Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss $5.99
-wanted to try because of the hype

NeoStrata Spot Lightener $24
-I have these brown spots around my face I want to get rid of. My mom is letting me laser it off but I figure I'd try a cream first. Will keep you guys updated on how it goes!

Have you guys hauled recently?

Comments

Popular Posts