Nail Polish Collection

Hey all! I think the lip collection post went pretty well so I'm showing you guys my nail polish collection! I had a phase where I was absolutely obsessed with nail polishes. But now I'm trying to downsize my stash. It's really hard to finish any though!

This is how I store my polishes.

My recent essie purchases!

My sally hansen nail polishes, these are some of my oldest ones.

Nail polishes I bought from China last summer. Not sure if I'm liking them.

I LOVE these nail polishes! The brush is large so it covers your whole nail in one go.

Some misc sally hansen, nyc, and claire's nail polish.

OPI collection in purples, red, and green.

OPI collection in neutral/light colors. Chip skip and base coat.

What's your favorite nail polish color family? How long do you guys keep your nail polishes for before it turns goopy?

Comments

Popular Posts