Lip Collection

I've been really busy with school and recruiting but I thought I'd share a lip collection! These are one of my favorite types of posts to read so I hope you guys like it too!



This is how I store everything. I put the tray in a drawer.

Here's my benefit/mac lipsticks.
Skinny dip, look at her, asian flower, vegas volt, style curve, speed dial

Here are some random lipsticks
Estee Lauder in Eden, NYX in peach, NYX in indigo, Wet n Wild in peach, and L'oreal 

This is all my Rimmel lipsticks. I kinda went crazy when they had a sale before
Rose passion, lily extase, coral brick, funtime fuschia, diva red, nude delight

My newly acquired Urban Decay lipsticks! These are amazing
Apocalypse, lovechild

Random lip balm/lip glosses
Burts bees, blistex, juicy tubes, EOS
Babylips, Rimmel lip glosses, ELF lipglosses

Phew! It looks like I shouldn't buy more lipsticks in the near future. But they are one of my favorite makeup items because it shows up so clearly and can completely change a look. Are there any lip products I should try? What's your holy grail?

Comments

Popular Posts