Review: Benefit YouRebel Tinted Moisturizer

What they say: Benefit You Rebel is an all-in-one tinted moisturizer that gives your complexion coverage, moisture, and SPF protection.

What I say: The first thing I notice is a whiff of sunscreen. It has a similar smell but once I apply it, it's gone. It's definitely a higher coverage tinted moisturizer which I like but compared to foundations it is still quite sheer. It's easy to apply, but I find that there's oxidization after a while and it makes me look slightly orange. They only have this one shade which is weird for a face product. Hours of wear is pretty good and it usually lasts me throughout my outing.


Tinted Moisturizer Ratings
Shade: 8/10
Coverage: 8/10
Longevity: 8/10
Finish: 4/5
Value: 4/5

Overall: 32/40 B


Benefit YouRebel on top

Benefit YouRebel on right (you can see the oxidization around the outer edges)

I used to quite like this TM but the fact that it oxidizes and the sunscreen smell are putting me off.  I would like it if they had more of a shade selection. I probably wouldn't repurchase but I will gladly use this one up.

Comments

Popular Posts