Review: Love & Beauty Curling Mascara

Edit: I tried to give it more chances, but look at the goop that came out. I tried to wipe it off but when I stick the wand back in, more black goop comes out. And it smudges like crazy! TERRIBLE.





What they say: Couldn't find anything online

What I say: When you pull it out, the formula is very black. It gives a patent shiny kind of look to it. However it's a terrible mascara!! After 10 mins, if I close my eyes, it will smudge onto my lower lid. The formula is just too watery and it doesn't dry. It gives okay length, some what curls, but nothing spectacular.

Mascara Ratings
Big lashes: 2/5
Blackness: 5/5
No Clumping: 2/5
No flaking/smudging: 0/5
Easy to take off: 3/5
Value: 4/5

Overall: 16/30 F

I would not recommend this mascara. It gives a really black finish but you can't ever blink wearing this mascara! I don't know if I will even keep using this tube. Maybe I will try putting a light coat so it's easier to dry? Even though it was cheap, it was definitely not worth it!



Bare Lashes


Lashes with Love& Beauty Curling Mascara
*look at the smudging on my lids :(*

Comments

Popular Posts