Product Roundup: Tinted Moisturizers

One thing I always wonder when I read beauty blogs is when/where did they buy all the makeup and are they even using it?

So my product roundups will be a collection of items that I'm currently using. As well as information on where I got it, and how close I am to being done the product!

Tinted Moisturizer Edition



1) E.L.F Tinted Moisturizer
Where did I get it: Online from the ELF website
Cost: $1
How long have I had it: Way too long, I've been meaning to throw it away but this was one of my favorites!
How much have I used: 70%
*Edit: just threw this one away so it's not in the pictures*

2) Covergirl Aquasmoothers
Where did I get it: Shoppers Drug Mart
Cost: $10 approx
How long have I had it: Two years I think?
How much have I used: 50%


3) Benefit YouRebel
Where did I get it: Macy's 
Cost: $30 USD
How long have I had it: Since summer 2011, one year
How much have I used: 25%


4) E.L.F. Studio Tinted Moisturizer
Where did I get it: Target
Cost: $3 USD
How long have I had it: Since May 2012, 2 months
How much have I used: 1%


5) Stila Sheer Color
Where did I get it: Online
Cost: Approx $15 on sale?
How long have I had it: Since Feb 2012, 5 months
How much have I used: 1%

None of them are holy grail for me so I will be continuing my TM search.

Comments

Popular Posts