Review: Stila Oil-Free Sheer Color TM in Tone


What they say: This water-resistant moisturizer is packed with sun protection and just enough color to even skintone. The light, hydrating formula is ideal for all skin types and comes in natural, see-through shades. Application is a cinch and the coverage is long lasting, leaving you with a perfect finish every time.

What I say: I ordered this online and swapped with a friend because the shades came out different than we expected. I like that it's a yellow base so it's good for Asian skin. I think this one I have may be discontinued. It gives a nice wash of color and evens out the skin tone. The only thing I have a problem is that it's a VERY dewy finish. I have dry skin and I use powder to set this.

Tinted Moisturizer Ratings
Shade:       9/10
Coverage: 7/10
Longevity: 6/10
Finish:     3/5
Value:     4/5

Overall: 29/40 B



Stila TM in Tone on the right

Stila TM in Tone blended out on the right

I would repurchase if it wasn't such a dewy finish. When I use a TM it's because I want an easy makeup routine. Having to put powder on top of my foundation makes the application longer and I feel like I'm wearing more things on my face. If you have oily skin I'd advise you to stay away from this tinted moisturizer.

Comments

Popular Posts